Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

NaturismintheUK - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* NaturismintheUK > Topics

Subject: Im a nudist! Get me outta ere
Replies: 2 Views: 2380

kntguy 22.06.08 - 11:50am
I am keen naturist living in Cambrigdeshire and have been a parti ting nudist since i was 17 years old and still living in Kent. Twenty odd years have passed, and i am older and wiser (HA!) but i still enjoy the nude lifestyle, whenever and wherever I can, not just at home or in the garden, but on some of the UKs many naturist beaches as well. I am also trying to develop a webpage with news, info, pix and all thing naturist on it! Its a bit tricky tho as I dont have a computer, so have to do it on me fone! If u visit the site, please bear with me as its taking ages to sort out! anyway, thats enough about me! I am hoping to build an online nude community and social network and make some naturist freinds to share tips, gossip and swap suggestions as to the best beaches, venues, websites, clubs and holiday destinations! So, if you enjoy the naked life, then this is your chance to say hi i'm a naturist too! and hopefully make some new freinds, have a laff and a chat! So please leave a message, and tell me all about yourself. Alternatly, if anyone does not wish to leave a message here, but would like to make contact then please feel free 2 inbox me, or put thru a bud request! Hope 2 hear from u soon! *

alispud 4.12.08 - 10:07pm
I would like to get into Naturisam but only go naked at home *

kntguy 2.07.09 - 08:48am
Hello there! Sorry about the delay replying, havnt been online for ages! Certainly starting at home is the best way to become introduced to the naturist lifestyle. (i still enjoy being naked at home). It will offer the opportunity to become more relaxed doing the normal day to day things naked, and make one less self conscious. If you want to progress outdoors, it would help if u have a secluded garden, or an outside area away from public view (diffrent borough coucils may have diffrent bylaws regarding nudity, so its best to check your local councils website at directgov.co.uk) if u feel confident enough to visit naturist facilities there is a wealth of online information via the Naturist UK Fact File (NUFF) and British Naturism websites. They offer information about the UKs 10 (soon to be 9) official nude beaches and the many local naturist clubs, as well as info on some unofficial or naked tolerant beaches. In light of the hot weather and heat wave, it is important to remember to take plenty of sunscreen and water as the risk of sunburn and dehydration is high. Further heatwave guidance is on the met office and NHS websites. You can also make online freinds to chat to or txt about naturism, and there is online information about naturist holidays, nude resorts and destinations etc as well. Any online search will pull up the latest results. Hope this helps and would like to hear how u get on! *

* NaturismintheUK Forum

Search:
topics replies

* NaturismintheUK

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits